
Carpet is being fitted on Thursday afternoon, so I really need to focus on the jobs which must be finished.
I need to have a break from the computer and concentrate on the house.
I will post my ABC Wednesday and my Skywatch friday......the next main post I do I will share the photographs of before and after!
Watch this space....
and be good!
If you can't be good - be careful,
and if you can't be careful - behave!
LOL!
D
12 comments:
I think we all need a break now and then. The computer can be like hand cuffs. I don't get much done when I sit and look at peoples wonderful posts for hours on end.
Happy renovation.
Gheez! What a Mom you are! Be careful indeed! I'm always relatively careful! Smiling here.
See ya when all the work is done!
Hello, I seem to have chosen a bad time, but I signed up for the ABC Wednesday. I love all your pictures!
Hope it's all goin well an that yor keepin warm!
ok, go for it! dying to see the pix!
Good luck. Cannot wait to see the pictures of it all finished. I know you will be excited to have it out of the way. Then what will come next? There is always something to do.
What's the point in being have? lol, hurry back now and don't work to hard!!!
I understand. My bathroom remodeling is half done. It must be done before cleaning is done which must be done before decorating is done!
Julie
wow! have fun! I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!!
Have fun on your break.
Can't wait to see the finished look!!!!
Post a Comment