26.12.07

ABC Wednesday!

W is for.....
Waterwheel!

This is our local pub, the Waterheel Inn.
We don't go that often but probably will over the Christmas Break!





Talking of Christmas Breaks...how was yours?

We had a full day with Christmas Dinner here at our house.
We have a couple more family get togethers so I am going to be busy.
Also, Santa brought me an MP3 Player so I am investigating it as we speak!
Will be back soon to catch up with everybody and please, don't mention olives! LOL!
Will tell all later!

Have Fun!



21 comments:

Rune Eide said...

It seems that various aspects of the wearher is an issue today! I hope your weatherweel can point some good weather in our direction soon...

Digital Flower Pictures said...

I got my W post up. I wouldn't want to watch this thing after a couple of pints!

Our Christmas was quiet, thanks for asking!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

what a winsome wooden wheel what wonce whipped water wound an wound

Lilli & Nevada said...

Love water wheels
Ours was very quiet and later in the day we got about 2 inches of snow. So a white Christmas for us

Neva said...

A Weatherwheel..cool. Hope you had a great Christmas. I have enjoyed blogging with you and hope for much more in 2008!

Max-e said...

Hi Denise
I see we both seem to have covered pubs, one way or another.
We had a very quiet Christmas this year with the family.

Andrea said...

Beautiful water wheel.

Glad to hear you had such a good Christmas. Ours was wonderful too.

Now I am wondering about those olives. I will keep an eye on your blog to find out.

NYCindividual said...

oooo... an MP3 Player! I have an Ipod and its great! I'm sure you'll love it! I've had a good break so far. Hope yours is going well. Great photo, especially with the snow!

DigitalShutterMania said...

Wow cool Santa for MP3. Have a nice and lovely Wednesday with your new MP3.

Cheers
DSM

Christine said...

My W is up!

I love your Waterwheel...and you have a local pub!!! Sigh. Can I move there?

Our Christmas day was lovely, and the kids are out of school for a full two weeks so we are planning on some fun stuff!

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

w...i'm thinking...blessings and peace to you and yours, rebecca

imac said...

Wheels go round and round and round.
Nice one

come see my W

dot said...

I'm still on my break and having a wonderful time. Nice "W"!

kml said...

That's a cool W - does it really work?

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Tinker said...

Glad you had a merry Christmas, Denise - happy holidays to you!

Front Porch Society said...

Merry Christmas a little late!!
Love the photo of the waterwheel! :)

CG said...

Happy christmas Denise!

Sandi McBride said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas! The picture is really nice...we've had lots of lovely rain and hoping for more before 2008!

Vallen said...

Oh what fun it is to pick songs to listen to. Have a great time Mrs. Nesbitt -happy new year!!!rtuccd

bonnie said...

Oh waterwheel. That just gave me ideas of other places I could take some pictures (besides my basement and garage). I need to get out more. :-) What a wonderful community this is, ABC photo Wednesday. Bravo. Happy New Year.

Andree said...

What a neat pub; I could take up drinking at a place like that!