25.8.06

FREE SEEDS......LATEST UPDATE WITH LIST!

SEED LIST, thanks to Keith who gets married at 2.30pm today! BEANS BROAD Witkeim manta 5 Agudulance 5 Bunyard’s exhibition 5 RUNNER (Dwarf) Hestia 4 FRENCH Canadian wonder CLIMBING Blue Lake 2 Cobra 4 BEETROOT 1 BROCOLLI Red Arrow 2 Olympia F1 2 Early Purple Sprouting 4 CABBAGE Hispi F1 3 Red Frugo 3 Primo 2 CRESS American Land 2 Fine Curled 1 FENNEL (Florence) Chiarino 6 HERBS Dill 3 Thyme 5 Corainder 4 Parsley – moss curled 1 Plain leaved 1 Basil 2 Mint 1 Garlic chives 2 PARSNIPS Tender & True 4 Gladiator 1 Hollow Crown 1 ROCKET Runway 2 Wild 1 Just Rocket 1 TOMATOES Alisa Craig 1 Moneymaker 1 A pretty impressive list eh! I have a list printed off and will note what people have asked for. For each packet of seeds send one stamp. I will then send them out. denise.nesbitt@btinternet.com The beans are slightly heavier and I will speak to Mrs Wade in the post office to find out postage prices. Flowers to follow!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything English LOL

Takke care
Gill

mrsnesbitt said...

Puddies? is that you?

veg or flowers?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'd be interested in some squash seeds!

barkingdog

mrsnesbitt said...

Barking Dog.......off to bag em up!
Watch this space & e-mail me details of address please.

Thanks
Dxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

twas me LOL (puddies)

Either I dont mind, wildflowers if you have any

Thanks
Gill

Anonymous said...

Anything slightly unusual or interesting, squashes (not butternut), pumpkin, or fruits?

As you can see I don't really know what I want. Surprise me!

baby boo bah

Anonymous said...

A suprise mix for me if you please D! Some of my favourites are
Sweet peas
Tomatoes
Mixed lettuce
Wild flowers
Herbs
Squashes

Thanks chuck! :-D

Anonymous said...

something that might grow up here in Aberdeenshire would be good!!

Can we send an SAE?!

Shirley (shirlz2005)

Unknown said...

Please may I have any sorts of vegetables, beans, peas, salads, you name I grow it.

I will reimburse you fully for the postage and packaging - (I hope others offer too as it is very expensive now)

Grateful thanks
lottie

Unknown said...

P.S. Perchance you should get left overs - flowers etc that too would be put to good use!

Anonymous said...

That goes for me too, any spares of veg/herb/flower seeds would be put to good use. The children's nursery that adjoins our allotments have just taken on a plot so any seeds are gratefully received.

MrsNesbitt may we have your email address to send our addresses to, please

Of course I will also cover p&p costs if you let me know how much they are

Thanks again,

baby boo bah

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Nesbitt

I would be very interested in the following seeds:

Broad Beans
Runner Beans
Cabbage - Greyhound or golden acre or April or Pixie
Carrot - Autumn King; Vita Longa
Cauliflower - Autumn Giant or Igloo
Brocolli
Celery - Giant Pascal or American Green - Greensnap
Celeriac
Corn - any good kinds
Brocolli - purple sprouting (and white - to taste the difference)
parsnip - white gem
Peas - any kinds
Spinach - Bloomsdale, Swiss Chard
Squash - Turks Turban or Cobnut
Tomato - Ferline
Japanese onion seeds
Red Onion seeds
Shallots
Garlic

I have posted my new swop list on the swop board so have a look when you get through sortin all the seeds and let me know what you would like.

Thanks and my pm is Jenni Leighton, 43 Priory View Road, Burton, Christchurch, BH 23 7EU

Jitterbug

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I would love a suprise mix too: any leftover flowers, fruit or veg. A few favourites would have to be sweet pea, carrots, corn, any fruit.

Not too sure, a suprise would be great. I'll pm you my address,
Many many thanks for a great offer,

Grant

Anonymous said...

Mrs Nesbitt,

Please could we have your email address to send our addresses to,

Many thanks again,

Grant

mrsnesbitt said...

denise.nesbitt@btinternet.com

Sorry for delay................but in fine weather we were digging out base for Greenhouse!!!

Photos to follow!

Oh and by the way.................loads of seeds!

Da

Unknown said...

You will be on the top ten hit list for bloggers after this MrsN, just you wait until the word spreads!

mrsnesbitt said...

Phew!
Thanks Allotment Lady! Top 10 eh???
Bet you are number 1!!!

Well I am pickling courgettes at the moment, then some beetroot and then back to greenhouse base preparation, a quick hoover then I promise I will post the list of veg seeds and have also sorted the flowers....oh and the photos of the greenhouse base progress!

A busy day!

Sigruns German Garden said...

Wonderful, I also collect seeds and give them to friends from the german garden-forum!

Sigrun

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks Sigrun, I have added your blog to my list.
It is getting quite global!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I alway love new visitors. Yes, I have been a little down with SO many things going on in my life lately but I am going to be okay!! You have a pretty site with so many animals and flowers. Come back anytime and I will do the same...Sandy

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks Sandy, and although you are in USA dont ever feel down, I have some pretty amazing friends here who will keep you in a good frame of mind.

Check out my links and visit the Potting Shed.
Dx

Kelli said...

I love your poem for August!!! Your blog sidebar looks wonderful!

Kelli