
Meet our neighbours!
The horse in the field next to our garden..........
and her new addition!

I was working on my latest plot when I caught glimpse through the trees!
So as I read my blog, following the progress in the paddock I had a change of mind about planting out the strawberry plants.
The paddock is a distance fromt he house, not a great one but further than the length of the hosepipe.
I know we will have the waterbut over there in a little while but the plants need to be moved from the pots asap so the runners can be potted on.
So for the time I have over the rest of today (Thursday) and tomorrow morning, I will be working on the area next to the stable which isn't doing anything at the moment.
It is near enough to the tap to ensure adequate watering and if succesful I can use it for the strawberries next year!
So remember how it looks at the moment..............................
watch this space!

I have some housework to do and I want to get it out of the way as soon as I can so I can get out and work on my plot.
I really do need to have a good de-clutter and quite fancy another shed, but dont think it will happen just yet.
The porch is now home to the tomatoes which are coming along nicely.
When we have the stable rebuilt a machine of Jon's currently in the porch is to be moved there, this will mean the porch is free so I may take up the carpet, which needs replacing anyway and have some floor covering to replace it...and few more shelves......this would then become my winter greenhouse/pottering palace......now I like the sound of that!
When I am out working I will be listening to Radio 4! or, possibly Classic FM.......I would recomend a cordless radio to anybody! Great!
11 comments:
Hello Mrs. Nesbitt,
I found your blog through Dot's! I have enjoyed looking at the photos on your blog. I LOVE moss and it seems you have alot of it around your place. :0)
I showed my girls the pictures of your horses and said they are both so pretty!
Kelli
Nice pics Mrs N. I've never seen a steam driven radio before. I thought everyone had gone digital these days!
Kelli.........they aren't my horses they belong to my neighbours who have stables next door. It is a place where they train racing horses. There are quite a few horses as there are about 5 large fields belonging to Tina & Howard.
Next time I am out and about I will take some more horsey pictures for you to share with your family!
Gambo..............LOL!!!
i love the horses and classic fm on a wireless radio sounds great.
You sound very busy with your new big plot!
Thanks for visiting my site! The horses are beautiful. I'll be checking back daily!
You sure have got it all planned out - can't wait for the coming weeks.
Looks like your plot is galloping along. LOL
love the blog empire!
Dxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh, yes I know the feeling to be watched! My three cats are allways watching me and my old neighbour too!
Sigrun
MrsN, lovely photos, I think you've convinced me that I need a cordless radio :-) Really enjoying reading all about your new veg plot, keep it up!
Leonie you willt hank me for it!
I got ours from Argos, so when you go to Ikea I am sure there will be an Argos store nearby! When the power is off whilst your kitchen is being fitted youwill be able to listen to the radio. Every day Radio 4, 2.15 Afternoon Play! Great for boring jobs!
Mrs. Nesbitt,
I'm sure I posted another comment about the horses but I think blogger ate it!!
That is so sweet of you to take more horse pictures of my girls! I'll be back!
Kelli
Post a Comment