1.8.06

1st August!

Just to start the day a couple of my latest pics of Jo............ last night, asleep on his feet! and Sunday night....notice his foot! It was a good job I decided to load these pictures as when I went into the sitting room to pick up my camera, dear Wilma had had a dose of diorhea! Oh bless! Early start today (NOW!) as J was up at 6am and off to workshop. This is so he can get a couple of hours in before the phone starts ringing. Last night he didn't get in until approaching 8. I had his bath ready and had cooked pork & mustard sausages in an onion, tomato & mushroom gravy, carrots & mashed potato. We watched TV, part 2 of Silent Witness..........the episode where Harry does not get involved because the victim is an ex-girlfriend and he follows a professional code throughout........... right! LOL! Not quite sure what I will be doing today, well that is once I have given the carpet another clean up! Possibly awaiting the professional carpet cleaner to come round then, all depending on my efforts. I will have to do some baking/cooking for the freezer today and as it looks like more rain, will probably read some more of my lasagne gardening book. May add some poetry later........August! I had a look online this morning and a lot of poetry was focussing on August being the first signs of Autumn...............really! Dx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J's dinner sounds yummy!

Silent Witness was quite good but quite predictable. Still, better than when the other woman was in it, I like the 3 storylines going on at once rather than just the big accident/murder thing happening.

mrsnesbitt said...

I enjoyed it too Becki....Harry is a bit of OK too chuck!
Dx