Well considering we live on the north east coast I dont think we will have much luck with the weather then!
So, there I was yesterday, tidying out my study.
At about 3.30pm I looked out of the window to see the cattle in the field opposite our house.
They tend to come down to the gate around the same time every day.
Originally they were very nervous and stayed at the other end of the field, but as you can see their confidence is growing....

armed with my camera I crossed the road!

Oi.......who are you looking at?

Speak up!

Now make sure you get my best shot..........
and NO pictures are released without checking with my agent!

Understand?

The last person who took photos didn't understand what I was saying....

Good!
You get the message then!

What's up 043, having problems with the press?

Oi Nesbitt............keeping my eye on you!

Who are the photographs for?
Guardian?
Farmers Weekly?
Your blog you say?
emmmmmmmmm
OK!

But if I get a sniff of national press interest I will be over the road and up your drive...
Understand???

Good!
Right which side do you think?
My left?

my right?

Me me me me me!
I am soooooooooooooooo beautiful!
Look at my long lashes!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
7 comments:
Thanks sweet-pea!
They are indeed lovely........I can see them now, as I type here.....
when I should be tidying my study!
Don't tell allotment lady! LOL nearly finished though.....
Dx
MrsN, that really brightened my day, lovely photos and your words gave me a good chuckle. :-)
Thanks Leonie
my pleasure & honour!
Dxxx
Mrs. Nesbitt you take the prettiest photos! They make me feel like I am right there with the cows!
Kelli
Thanks peoples across the big ocean!
We have some sheep in the village too, so they will be next!
Will keep you posted on the pregnant horse too!
Dx
Hi chick! They are just smashing pictures and the press thing cracked me up.
Well done on the blog too. I don't know where you find the time!
Love to you both,
T x
Thanks Tracey, great to see you here!
You are a fine one to talk about finding time.........the woman with a 48hour day!
Love to the clan!
Dxx
Post a Comment