Taken, about 30 minutes ago whilst standing on a chair in the bathroom.
Seconds later mum flew in with some food.
Need to find a way to adjust the shutterspeed so I can capture some more precious moments.
By the looksof the chicks I would think they will be getting ready to fly quite soon, so time is of the essence!
Dx
8 comments:
Are they back again from last year, D?
Lovely pictures, they look very cute.
They are indeed the same ones Becki!
Just think where they have been since last year!
Dx
Do they come back to the same nest each year?
They're fascinating to watch.
Love the strawberry nursery-mind the slugs and snails don't get them. Are these for the new super veg plot?
Marie, they came for the first time last year!
So chuffed they returned.
The strawberries are indeed for next year...1 of the babies has been adopted by Gill in Australia...........
so the other 11 are also up for adoption!
Dxx
Lovely to see the housemartins back again. Watch yourself hanging out of that window!
LOL leonie!
It is fun........but I know I have a time scale....................they will be off soon!
Dxx
Brilliant photos
Lucky you to have the house guests
It is raining at the mo, has been all day so just off for a peek!
Post a Comment