18.5.08

Winner!


Photo of the Day
18.05.08


Congratulations Michael Rutter

Yesterday was Race Day at the North West 200 Bike Races in Ireland.
Michael Rutter was awesome in the Superbike Race.

I wonder if my duck brought him luck?

We met him when we went to the Races in 2006!

LOL!

My Duck back pack is very popular!
I have worn it for a few years now and it has travelled through Europe! LOL!
Often when we are out our friends notice it is us when we overtake them!


To see more Camera critters visit

Misty Dawn


11 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Surely that duck had something to do with the luck!

Sad post below. I can't imagine traveling 160 mph and being thrown. What a spirited man, though.

Juliana RW said...

congrat to him :D

Will you visit mine Thanks

Juliana said...

i also sure the duck bring lucky for him....

Hope you visit mine too Thanks

lv2scpbk said...

That's cute.

Barb said...

Hehee!!!

Sharon said...

This is a fun CC post, Denise. Lucky you to get to do all that traveling!

Misty DawnS said...

That is SO cool! Love the duck. When we were raising sheep, my boss got me a sheep backpack.

maryt/theteach said...

Mrs. Nesbitt, just thought I'd drop in and visit your blog! A duck back pack - I like that! I come from "Picture This" our no comment blog... :)

Dragonstar said...

Such a lucky ducky pack! And a great picture.

Andree said...

I want one of those!! How cute!

http://meeyauw.blogspot.com/2008/05/camera-critters-turkey.html

DILLY said...

DIlly like duck!