29.5.08

SKY View from the back of the bike!



A Photo a Day
Up the road one sunny day!



This will give you some idea of the wonderful skywatching I do when we are out and about!
By the time this is posted we will have....
Taken both dogs to their seperate boarding kennels
Taken Ella to her cattery....(but dont tell her as when she sees her basket she will KNOW and will run off)
Left a key to Jo's shed with our neighbour who will be looking after Jo,
Made a pile of all clothes to be packed,
Checked everything off on my extensive lists,
Made a pile of all the documents, tickets and directions we will need for our journey.
Cleaned the house,
Changed the bed,
Cleared out the fridge......
Put all my plants into water trays.......

now, was there anything else?

I will check my list!

For more skywatchers visit Tom at Wiggers World!

46 comments:

CherryPie said...

Lovely sky :-) Hope you have a great time :-)

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful skies...wishing you smooth travels!

Anonymous said...

A long list but necessary I guess if you want to hit the road without any regrets. Nice photo of the road ahead too.

Anonymous said...

Wish you have enjoy all your travels.
Great photo.

GAWO said...

Wishing you a nice and safe trip. Take care.

Daniel J Santos said...

Wishing you a great time.

great picture.

Anne said...

Drive safe !!

Nice shot.

Nice weekend to you, from Anne in the middle of Norway.

Voz do meu Coração said...

Very beautiful this photo, like, congratulations

Tom said...

Excellent.. Have a safe trip.

imac said...

Wonderful

Pop and see my Water features

***Fotografia e Luz*** said...

magnificent sky with very pretty colors

Texas Travelers said...

Loved this post.

Have a good trip.


Our sky is heating up.
Come visit,
Troy and Martha

EG CameraGirl said...

Have a wonderful trip and take loads of sky photos!

Berit T said...

Beautiful sky!
Have a nice trip, and be careful!!

SandyCarlson said...

That is a wonderful view. Before I saw your photos, I never quite understood biking! Now I see the joy.

Unknown said...

Very well done.
Wishing you a nice trip.

Sandy said...

Looks like you're having just the right weather to freedom!

Champ Townboy said...

Great shot ... have fun!

judi/Gmj said...

Be safe, it is a great thing you do. I miss the Goldwing trips!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Almost there...

What a great shot. Gorgeous sky, the wind in your hair. What could be better.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Lovely countryside and sky! Wishing you a lovely holiday!

Louis la Vache said...

Chuck Pefley, buzzing by on his Vespa, would agree with you that the back of a bike is a fine place for Sky Watching!

"Louis" has a photo of a gracious and still beautiful 71 year-old lady up chez lui.

FO - 2 said...

Have a safe trip and a good time! :)

ChrisJ said...

Have a great trip!

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

you seem to be organised, I packed the same day I was leaving, the plane was at 3.00 in the afternoon, so I had lots of time.
I dare say your next ABC post will be 'TT'

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I just read the poem there by Milton, I suppose in his day, they didnt have all those yellow fields with the rape seed growing (known as Canola over here because of Political Correctness), It seemed to be growing everywhere we travelled.

Anne-Berit said...

Beautiful photo.Have a nice trip!

Inkivääri said...

Nice feeling - going to sky:)

Dragonstar said...

That's a beautiful sky! Have a wonderful time, and give my love to the Island.

Amila Salgado said...

Lovey compostion!
Have a great Sky Watch Friday!

Daryl said...

Lovely skies ..

BTW .. I emailed Terry but he never replied.

:-Daryl

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

enjoy your wonderfull trip Denise!!!happy skywatch Greetings from JoAnn

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Denise and John,
Nebitt's on wheels and off on a great adventure!!!
Have a wonderful time on the IOM..
PEace, Kai xx

Kim said...

Big puffy clouds and green grass, what a perfect day.

kjpweb said...

Have a good trip - and that is quite an original Skywatch pic!
Cheers, Klaus

photowannabe said...

Happy trip. Wish I was going with you....

CaBaCuRl said...

Nice to be back visiting you again, Mrs N, and will it be OK to join your ABC Wednesday group? IF I remember!!! Have a great time on your trip.

Linda said...

Clever skywatch.
Have a good and safe trip.

Sandy Kessler said...

your tour guide the sky sandy

Rune Eide said...

Nice sky, but you must tell Jon that he is driving on the wrong side of the road!!

swilek said...

just wondering how i get the logo or widget i think it is called, for abc wednesdays onto my blog?

Cath said...

Aaaahh that looks so refreshing and welcoming. Open road and blue sky. I hope you have a great (and safe) trip.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

PANTS! Don't ferget pants!

Azer Mantessa said...

lovely

FANCY said...

All this necessary have to have with me stuff, then there is always something who is missing :)

My Bridge is up want you to know ;-)

Texas Travelers said...

Hope you are having a great time.

Don't forget to post your "Bridges Between" when you get back. You should have some great shots from your trip.

Our Bridge is Built.
Come visit,
Troy and Martha