3.5.08

Is it that time all ready?

A Photo a Day
My Kitchen



There is never enough time, unless you're serving it.

Malcolm Forbes
Time....where does it all go?
The new cooker arrived yesterday.....more later!
But timing was of an essence!
Jon had just wired it up when the dishwasher decided to call it "Time!"
So it just so happens that Jon has some TIME off, however he will have to spend some TIME fixing the dishwasher!
Hopefully, as today the sunshine is forecast...(About TIME!) we were hoping to find TIME to go out on the motorbike.....it is TIME for an adventure!
When the weather deteriorates, and let's face it it will, then I will spend TIME in my kitchen...
my new oven and I are going to have a good TIME together!

Watch this space!

Theme for today's photohunt is Time, hosted by TN Chick


There is.......

A time to write,
A time to listen,
A time to learn,
A time to play,

A time to read,
A time to see,
A time to lead,
A time to sleep,

A time to be happy,
A time to be mad,
A time to be silly,
A time to be sad.

A time to wake,
A time to stay,
A time to talk,
A time to walk.

A time to help,
A time to hurt,
A time to scheme,
A time to dream,

A time to make a difference,
A time to love,
A time to try,
A time to die

A time to wonder,
A time to want,
A time to live,
A time to do something.

There is always going to be a time,
But will you do something when that time comes?

Michelle Hyde

10 comments:

artisbliss said...

Love the photo of your kitchen. I'm snoopy and love to see pictures of other people's living space.

All of this malfunctioning is just a ploy to get all new kitchen appliances, isn't it--hmm?

Lynn said...

Haha. Like the comment above, I like seeing other people's place too. Anyway, I love the poem you posted. A time for everything.

You can visit my big time if you have time.

Sarge Charlie said...

excellent entry

i beati said...

loving cooking and living space and profound poem

Katney said...

I am looking for time to play in the garden today, but it will wait til after the rain has had its time and the day has warmed up a bit. Our time to really play will be next week, when we meet with our National Park Volunteer friends, get in a hike, and wander the city as well.

Flo said...

Very good entry!! I too love the picture of your kitchen, so nosy about other peoples homes :)

Mine is up over at Flo's Place

photowannabe said...

If I had Time in a bottle....What a precious commidity and something I waste far too much...
Interesting how your kitchen appliances are giving up the ghost all at once.
Love the quote by Malcolm Forbes. Gave me a chuckle.

Unknown said...

What a lovely homely looking kitchen!!

EG CameraGirl said...

I like your kitchen!

How nice of Jon to coordinate his time off with the breakdown of your dishwasher. It's hard to find a guy like that! ;-)

Leslie: said...

You have certainly had a TIME of it lately with your appliances! :D