13.3.08

Skywatch Friday!

Who put the eye in skywatch??




With skywatch Friday, like ABC Wednesday,
I like to keep an open mind -to make matters more spontanious.!

On Wednesdy, Hubby had an appointment in Whitby.
The electricity supply was to be interrupted in our village for most of the day.

I thought I would look for inspiration for Skywatch Friday!
When this van appeared I couldn't believe my luck or should that be look!
It is now 8.05am and last night I tried for an hour to post here..
kept telling me my Blogger wasn't available!
Hence the delay, but hope you feel the wait was worth it! LOL!

Thanks Womtig for Hosting Today!

















27 comments:

ArneA said...

I love this kind of using the theme. Got some strange comments in so respect earlier, but if I am not welcome to participate because I choose photos like your wonderful eye, I have to ignore mr. Linky and still present SWF photos on Fridays. Those who like to visit my blog will return.
Congratulation with a lovely Friday photo

Daniel J Santos said...

great idea for the post, well done.

Anonymous said...

This is a very well done photo and a amusing idea.
Liked it.

HildeS/Frøken Fryd said...

Well done:)
You got the eye:):)

Carole said...

Yes. I had trouble too! This is such a fun SWF shot!

DeeMom said...

Fantastic idea

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

YEHHHHHH denise,
I was having the same problem with Blogger, at 5.00 o'clock , (than it was in Holland 2.00 AM!!!) so I thought better wait for the next (later) morning to comment for skywatch,

This EYE.... is watching us haha!so thanks for showing this wonderfull sky and please visit my blog,

Have great SKYWATCH Friday and weekend with greetings JoAnn

Rune Eide said...

Watch out! ;-)

Libbys Blog said...

You always seem to catch the right moment for a pic!
I end up fumbling around for the camera and missing it totally!!!

CherryPie said...

What a fantastic photograph for this post. You find some really interesting themed photographs on your travels :-)

i beati said...

Everytime I visit your blog I love that photo of Wilma more and more makes me smile with my heart every day

imac said...

Heyup, you sure were right - Sandsend it is.

Love the eye in sky watch, totally different.

Berit T said...

Very good idea!!!

Dick said...

Great picture, unusual skywatch but very nice.

KaiBlue said...

Well, this is nifty Denise. I love the Eye on the world..Was it distracting to drive behind?
Peace, Kai..

Petunia said...

The eye is watching YOU
Great idea!

photowannabe said...

Well eye love it. The eye in the sky is very clever.

Leslie: said...

Cute, Denise! Very original...good job! :D

Sharon said...

Very interesting post. I love seeing things that are different! Great catch.

Happyone said...

Original - great idea.

Linda said...

What a cool capture. Great post!

Anonymous said...

I get that message constantly from blogger. So frustrating.

I love the eye in skeyewatch! It would be perfect for TNChick's Photo Hunt. Tomorrow's theme is I spy.

Anonymous said...

Just got this message again, but I see that my comment made it through okay.

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Misty DawnS said...

I love this shot, my friend! And I HAVE to post that I LOVE the dog photo in your header (you didn't expect ME of all people to not comment on that, did you? Of course I'd notice!)

Dragonstar said...

That's a great I-Spy! Will you be joining the PhotoHunt?

Teena in Toronto said...

That would be freaky to follow!

I played too :)

SandyCarlson said...

Sorry I missed this fun shot on Friday, but I'm glad to have caught up with it now!

Happy blog your blessings Sunday, too.