It's always fun to have a peek inside the lives of favorite bloggers. I've told my mom about your blog (she's an animal lover and I thought she'd especially enjoy it) so I'm sure I'll get comments from her about Wilma and Jo.
Sorry I'm late getting around to visiting your "metal" post so thought I'd just comment here so you see it. I see a birthday was celebrated and I see lots of happy, smiling faces. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. Hugs from Leslie in Canada
9 comments:
I see lots of nice smiles! Glad it was such an enjoyable occasion.
Looks like a great time was had by all. I've got my girls back home for Easter, so all is well in our house.
It's always fun to have a peek inside the lives of favorite bloggers. I've told my mom about your blog (she's an animal lover and I thought she'd especially enjoy it) so I'm sure I'll get comments from her about Wilma and Jo.
I'm glad everyone had such a lovely time.
Happy Birthday, Happy Easter and Blog Your Blessing Sunday.
Sorry I'm late getting around to visiting your "metal" post so thought I'd just comment here so you see it. I see a birthday was celebrated and I see lots of happy, smiling faces. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. Hugs from Leslie in Canada
Happy Belated Birthday to the Birthday lady...Sure seems like a good time was had by all :)
Congratulation to you all
Looks like you had a fabulous time :-)
Lots of happy faces here - a belated nice holiday!
Post a Comment