18.3.08

Weather! Who'd have it?


Photo of the Day

18.03.08

Front Garden, few minutes ago





Weather


Horrible Weather
Staying in bed weather
Cuddling up close weather
Ignoring the world weather


Alison Smith


This poem sums it up really!

Even I can't find anything to add! LOL!



19 comments:

Pixiedust said...

That's what I intend doing today. I've got a day off work, so thought i'd have a blogging and sofa day! Cuppa and a slice of cake is called for I think. xx

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ooo yeah. Weer gettin fed up wiv it too. We want brite bloo skys, we do. Duzzent matter if it's cold. But must be brite. Utherwise it's hard to get up owt ov bed. Grayum's still up there.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it?
I got up ... went to the window and saw horrible weather too ... but unlucky me ... had to go to work ...
Sigh!

BumbleVee said...

Yep...we, too, got a new dusting of snow the other day..but, have to say that today it is sunny and blue here. Still waiting for "bike" weather though.... not warm enough nor enough gravel removed from streets to chance it. Like riding on marbles it is....

KOSTAS said...

You envy! To us are absent the rains, that so much him we needed! Only heat and sun!

Libbys Blog said...

Spring still seems to be a little way away yet!!!!

KaiBlue said...

short n sweet.. we have snow again today.. I think I'll work on Jon's plan you posted to change a metal clasp into a handbag..lol.
See you tommorrow chuck.
PEace, Kai

i beati said...

your dog has so much character how was the Irish stew??

i beati said...

your dog has so much character how was the Irish stew??

Leslie: said...

Just how I'm feeling today, too! blah weather! Come quickly, Spring!

mrsnesbitt said...

pIXIE

GOOD IDEA!
I have spent the day at home, keeping warm doing lots of work on my commissions. I feel I have made so much progress!

Bob
Yes we are fed up too! Wilma is practically crawling up the ceiling!

Quintatantino
Sorry about that! Somebody has to keep the wheels of industry turning! Well Done You!

Bumblevee
We grabbed Sunday out on the bike! Short, sweet yet cold! LOL!

Kostas
So so true.

Libby
It would seem so...but the daffs are out and the bluetits inspecting their home.

Kai
LOL! No not a handbag....LOWER! Think of part of your body - which may creak! LOL!

i beati

Delicious! Well, that's what Jon said...I didn't have any! (DIET!!!)

mrsnesbitt said...

Leslie!

Too true dear! Too true!

Shammickite said...

I guess you're not thinking to move to Canada, eh?
We have a little bit more snow than that.... just a teensy weensy bit more, you understand!!!!

Barbara said...

That looks very cold, I hope you have walked Wilma!!

Not too bad down here in the south!

Andrea said...

The weather forecast is predicting bad weather in our area tomorrow...thunderstorms and possible tornados. It will be a good lazy day but alert day.

Petunia said...

I have already posted my ABC post for this week and I have voted:) I think of ABC every day;)

Leslie: said...

I popped back over to see if your ABC Wednesday's up yet - saw it wasn't so scrolled down and saw the youtube about Yorkshire Airlines. I'm laughing in the aisles! lol

btw, my ABC is up already! hope you enjoy it.

CherryPie said...

Cup of cocoa and a good book weather ;-) then when it is safe going for a walk wrapped up warm with a camera weather ;-) xx

DigitalShutterMania said...

Wish you will see the nice weather soon.