3.3.08

This Little Piggy!






This little Piggy stole the lamb joint!
This little piggy was very sly....
This Little Piggy watched us eating...
and then she slowly stole by!
This little Piggy ate the lamb joint,
destined for our seconds plate!
But in the end it all disappeared.....
not one slice but eight!






Yes, the meal was fantastic, we had a great day together and whilst we were eating our dinner Wilma was slowly finishing off the lamb joint!
Nobody was aware until the plate was empty! LOL!
No pictures as I am getting to grips with the battery charging business with my camera.
There seems to be an issue!
Watch this space.
Hopefully twill be sorted by Wednesday!

23 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

I love this header - what a special furry friend!!

CherryPie said...

I am so glad you had fun :-) I hope you manage to get your camera sorted out soon!

Andrea said...

Maybe you will get your camera sorted soon. Cute post.

Daryl said...

Every time you post her photo I want to snuggle into her neck and give her big kisses on her nose .. she is such a sweet looking dog .. and good luck with the camera!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oh Lor! HAHAHAHAHA! How did yu mannidge to tell off sumwun hoo looks so cewt? Did yu? I bet she had a nice warm full belly!

:@}

Mountain Mama said...

Oh Wilma!! You naughty little sweetheart, you!
I suppose she decided it was her lovely dinner too. Aren't dogs funny? LOL

imac said...

Er maybe it wants plugging into the socket to charge the batteries lol.lol.

What you want is 2 batteries 1 charging while the other in camera.

david mcmahon said...

Wilma! You didn't, did you!!!

Denise, can I help with the camera drama?

photowannabe said...

I guess Wilma was saying share and share alike. She looks so innocent.
Love the poem too.

BumbleVee said...

Bad Wilma, bad Wilma! oh, but too late to scold her now... dogs have about a 5 second attention span (hmm much like some folks I know, actually) and then they are off to the next trick.

Katney said...

Our dog Babe (may she rest in peace) was partial to fresh bread. A loaf would come out of the oven, slices sliced, dinner served, and when we went back to the counter to consider another warm slice, Babe had already considered it hers.

After that happened more a couple of times, we got smart and put the bread up after the fist slice.

I have found spare batteries for both my cameras. There is always one charged--just in case.

Shammickite said...

Wilma knows good cooking when she smells it! What a dog!

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

Well at least you'd eaten the best of it first.

It reminds me of when I was around 10 - I was helping to lay the table while my mum was getting changed - a neighbour's dog came into the house and stole the joint - I chased it up the street back to the house where it lived.

What exactly happened after that I no longer remember.

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

someone looks very contented after helping with the lamb joint.
We have had that happen in the past with our little piggies(doggies)
And even the cat tried to pull a peice of meat of the BBQ

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

wow Denise ,
What is Wilma a sweet dog and hmmm I am wondering what she ate LOL. I love your header and the face of Wilma. Hug for her from my dag IOS.:)

Greetings JoAnn

Barbara said...

Oh dear...............
But you still love her.

Pernille said...

Beautiful photos of your dog. She looks so kind!!!

Miss Robyn said...

aww look at Wilma... love your new header :)

I love lamb, it is my favourite meat.

Liz Hinds said...

What a rascal! I bet she enjoyed it though ...

Libbys Blog said...

Naughty doggy! Sounds just like Chimarni, my old cat, who has sadly passed on. He used to nick the chicken joint and growl at you if you tried to stop him!!!
LOL!
Great post!

Sharon said...

Wilma, Wilma! What a clever girl, pretty too. The verse you wrote for this was cute.

Tom said...

Thanks for calling by, I once was owned by a Long Haired German Shepherd...I can say with hand on heart it was the best dog I ever knew.

imac said...

Nice n cute.Really enjoyed the afternoon with you and all the fluffy ones.