29.3.08

Saturday, Photohunt.


Subject...HIGH!




He knows when you're happy
He knows when you're comfortable
He knows when you're confident
And he always knows when you have carrots.

~Author Unknown

Loved this!
The fence you can just make out is between our drive and the racing stables next door!
Don't you just love the feeling of the horse looking down on us!
Yes.certainly a "high" start to the day!

To see more Saturday Photohunters see tnchick

29 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Oh my, but he has big lips!

Leslie: said...

I feel quite tiny - he's certainly a "high horse!" lol

Hootin Anni said...

Yes!!! I love it. And I love the soft noses on a horse...they're cool creatures.

My 'high' is posted now, if you haven't visited I hope you can drop by. Happy Weekend!!!

Dragonstar said...

He's so high he's looking down his nose at us lowly mortals! Lovely shot.

Pixiedust said...

Love the pic!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool photo! Taken from a great angle! :) Fun photo of the horse!

Dragonheart and Merlin

Sarge Charlie said...

nice photo, excellent

CherryPie said...

Makes me smile :-) I could do with some of that sunshine right now! We have wind and rain...

dot said...

He also knows how to make me smile! Cute!!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, that's funny! I can see rite up to his bogeys!!!!

Unknown said...

Great angel, cool photo!
Have a nice day.

Rune Eide said...

That was some shot! I had to read the text to discover that it was a horse and not a giraffe or something. You must have used a really wide-angled lens.

imac said...

Is that what you swopped your bike for???

photowannabe said...

This gave me quite a chuckle. Those lips are sort of daunting. Love this shot Denise.
Thanks for your email.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

xrfhey hahaah ooooow denise,

This is a great photo of a horse.... hihihihihih or do you say hehheeeheeeheee (thats the horse's voice talking)

Happy weekend, I missed you on my Friday skywatch but you can still look at my post from Friday I added 48 different sky's from Luxemburg in 1 photo.


Doogh JoAnn

Sandy Kessler said...

wonderful

Anonymous said...

Ha! This is a fun shot. he looks huge!

Barbara said...

A lovely high photo, he certainly looks high up there!

Susan said...

Love the perspective! He is quite cute!

Joel Snyder said...

Enjoyed the pic!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi!
Did I told you that your banner is great!

SandyCarlson said...

What a super personality this fellow has. I love it. Thanks for the commentary, too. God bless your Sunday!

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Your horse likes carrots, I have horses nearby that like apples and carrots.
We also had some nasty weather, with some snow and low cloud but it went away and now its sunny.

Libbys Blog said...

Sorry to hear about your fall, hope you are feeling better soon. K has returned to Uni so life at home should get back to normal now! Should be able to get near a computer!

Attila the Mom said...

Hahaha---seriously, I first thought it was a camel! Great pic!

Katney said...

That is an absolutely wonderful shot!

Denise, stop by my blog to find a well-deserved award I have pegged you for.

Unknown said...

That photograph cracked me up. I can almost see his mouth moving and eating a carrot!

PastormacsAnn said...

Too funny! What a cute photo - that's quite a face. Clever choice for The Hunt.

sammawow said...

That's a terrific photo! Great take on the theme!