How to participate in ABC Wednesday.
1. Post your H picture on your blog.
2. Come to my blog and sign in on Mr. Linky
3. Enjoy the beautiful H pictures of the other bloggers.
There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you have a H picture posted on your blog
Please leave a comment here and a link back to this blog.
We reached 80+ participants last week, so please be assured we will do our best to visit each blog, not necessarily on Wednesday, but it would help if you did leave a comment here
H is for.........
HUGE HOTDOG!
The Top of My Hot Dog
(sing to the tune of: "On Top of Old Smoky")
(sing to the tune of: "On Top of Old Smoky")
A funny poem for holiday time about an unwanted hot dog topping.
The top of my hot dog
is no longer bare.
It now has a topping
I didn't want there.
I ordered my hot dog.
ordered it plain,
without any toppings.
I ordered in vain.
Well, I started eating,
Then looked up in the air,
and I saw a sea gull,
which gave me a scare.
I covered my hot dog
a second too late.
What fell from that sea gull
is too gross to relate.
The top of my hot dog
is no longer bare.
It now has a topping
I didn't want there.
When we arrived at Bridlington last Sunday this was the first thing I saw!
It had to be my choice!
Thanks to my personal rider, who always wears correct clothing,
including a helmet
and how did we get there?
on our Honda!
H is also for HEARTS
This is one of the wedding commissions I am working with right now...which do you like the best?
Tuesday morning, out on the beach I noticed the HUTS with HUMMERSEA cliffs behind!
For lunch I had a HEALTHY snack!
And now a puzzle!
When Jon made a new part for our washing machine....well it snapped again, so it was back to the drawing board! This is the new part......Jon used some plastic he had in his box of spare materials...he never throws anything away which he may find a use for one day!
So......what was the plastic originally used for?
It is something beginning with H!
I will tell you next week! Anybody guessing will receive one of my Easter Card Commissions!
Watch this space!






88 comments:
WOW, soo may good H!!!
Now I will go to sleep, good nightZZZZ...
Yeeeppie I am first Denise !
Hah Love your H from HOTdog and your Helmet you use while driving on your HONDA!!!!!
Have a great BC wednesday, I loved all the photo's last wednesday too. Thanks for visiting I'll be watching YOUR H's too ,(after a night sleep its NOW night here)
Greetings from JoAnn ( Holland)
ooops Berit was first Hey berit...
Got to uplaod my H's now:)
JoAnn from Holland
Hello again.Funny phoem about the hot dog,and many good Hs from you.Have a nice Wednesday:o)
A lot of H for this week ; ). I love your post both Honda and helmet. It can remind people to ride the motorcycle safely.
Oops my first comment got lost somewhere. I think your hot dog is great and the song to go with it is hilarious. Too bad you didn't have a you-tube of it :)
You gave us quite a great bunch of h's and a quiz too. I'm going to say it's a hanger of some sort...
Omigosh, I love that hot dog! In fact, it's only 5:00 here in Vancouver, so I think I will have a hot dog for dinner. Yum. :-)
So nice H's you have to day:)
Funny poem:)
Have a nice wednesday:)
Didnt know there were so many Hs, great minds think alike 1 of your h matches mine,haha.
Mine is up now Mrs N.
These are fantastic H's! Love the hot dog and its song - HILARIOUS! I think I like the wedding invites with the 2 hearts. And so many other great ideas for H - helmet, honda, etc.
Sorry I forgot the link, but it's done now:)
Hi, link's not broken guaranteed. :)
Thanks for sharing.
Aloha Denise, loving the new invitations you've done.they are lovely.
Honda is a great choice and jons Head in a helmet..lol.
Was the part a bracket or something like that..
PEace, kai xx
I love all your Hs! Bet you had lots of fun on the Honda!
Happy ABCW!
Hahahaha! Thanks for the chuckle about the hotdog. Now I'll probably go to sleep humming On Top of Old Smokey...er...my hotdog. ;-)
Funny post! And so many words beginning with the letter H!
Holy Hotdog! That is huge!!! It's cute...
I like the double heart one the best as opposed to the line of hearts... they are all nice.
Now that is FUNNY
“I ordered my hot dog.
ordered it plain,”
What a hoot
Awesome Helmet as well
You make wedding invitations?
How neat
You have certainly gone H mad, my favourite being the sausage
I'm surprised at the number of photos you "H"--quite a variety!
I am going to guess Hasp for the plastic part. The invites look really good. I think I like the one with the two big hearts the best.
Oh, my--look what happens when we get you started!!
My preference is for the two hearts because a wedding is a joining of two hearts. It looks good, too.
My H is ready and will be posted as soon as it is Wednesday here. No use jumping the gun, right. I would say, though that if anyone should stop by before it is up theu would not be totally disappointed.
Oh that photo is priceless. How funny. It reminds me of when I was a kid and the Oscar Myer Hot Dog car would come to our town
What a lovely bunch of H's, Mrs. Nesbitt.
I finally got the Mr. Linky and the link back to your site. Then I "sang" the hot dog poem to Mama who got quite a laugh out of it. Thanks!
The Huge Hot Dog is Humorous! Love your H's!
The Huge Hot Dog is Humorous! Love your H's!
Hmmm.... looks like part of a safety-chain get-up, from the back of a door. But that wouldn't be plastic, would it?
I love your post. But it made me hungry!
I'll be posting, but later, as it is going to take a while.... not sure whther to stay up and do it or go to bed and do it late tomorrow.... hmmm..
BTW I like the 2nd card best!
Hello Denise, I like the wedding invites with the 2 hearts for it signifies the two who will marry. I like the lettering as well.
Your man is a hunk! There's another H for you!
Love the Hotdog!!
Lots of good H's.
What a great collection of H's. The hot dog is great.
Lots of good "H"s!
H is for Hi Denise! I love that hot dog statue, but I'm not a hot dog eater. Smart to eat healthy. Is that a mango?
I thought of honda but didn't go with that one. I like the hot dog.
Be sure and come see my motorcycle, These are all great.
Very cute interpretation of today theme !
Thanks
The Hotdog is Odd
Love my new Hearth end expect GAWO to comment on the Honda.
Sorry about the Puzzle Have not a clue.
But if you want a Hammer to test the Helmet, I have more than one.
a
Terrific H pictures. I absolutely love the hot dog.
How high potential has this letter "H" !
Huge letter and great work from you..
Hello from a tiny village of Champagne.
Have a nice day.
Thanks for your blog.
This was a long great H post:)
Cute hot dog and the song was awesome:D
That hotdog is a bit too huge right now, I just got up, I haven't even dressed yet! Do you think I should put the helmet on my head first of all?
Many goos H'ses here! I haven't had my breakfast yet, so I'll have to choose between a Huge Hot-dog or a healthy snack.
HM....
Great H Denise! I like your last card - 2 Hearts symbolising 2 Hearts being matched on the day...
Great photos for H!!!! My favorite is the blue HELMET that your HUBBY is wearing. I think that puzzle piece is a plate to hold a doorbell and the name of the occupant of residence. (Don't forget to send me my card!) Oh yes, I like the invitation with just two hearts best.
It looks like something from a kitchen cupboard, where you screw it in at one end (the hole) and screw in and slide at the other, but what its called I've no idea!!!
Lol!
Lots of great Hs. Haven't been on a bike for years!
I like the third one best. (Of the wedding invitations that is.)
Mine's up too.
oww second time I'm here:)
Denise I forgot to VOTE for the "wedding-invation" I like the first one the most..
I added music with my H for Holland and more H's, have a great ABC day everyone!
:) JoAnn
How funny is the huge hot dog, but I fear it's not a healthy meal !
I love the hansome calligraphy of"wedding invitation" !
Miss Yves
OH I LOVE THAT HOT DOG...and song that goes with it!! I have never heard that version...but I must say...I sang it with the tune of On Top of Old Smokey....and it was Hilarious! Fabulous H post!
i'll think and answer about the puzzle later .
I fear the link doesn't work ...
miss Yves
my H is done... and I was even a good girl.. I linked and gave you credit! ooh and how did I forget my Helmet and the Harley...
Wow - you have been busy with your H! The invitations are elegant with a beautiful font - well done!
Huge collection of H words! That Hot-dog looks decidedly indecent!
I like the card with the single pair of linked hearts. You do some very special stuff.
Was that plastic once part of a hinge? It looks familiar, but I just can't place it. I'll kick myself once I know!
I love your new header! That's a dog who knows how to get comfy. I enjoyed your Evening with Wilma collection.
I love coming here first thing to see what you post every week. Love it!
that's a hasp
I'm not overly fond of hot dogs even without that particular topping... I like the second invitation... :)
I forgot to answer about the engineering object - it is a hasp from a door, right? :)
Those were great "Hs". Honda never even crossed my mind.
Just managed to get my post up before midnight. I love the hotdog pic and poem.
H is for Hilarious hotdog!
What a cute poem. Love that hotdog dude.
You certainly found a lot of "h"s! the Hot dog is outstanding!
Great H-es all! Now I'm hungry :O)
Helmets on Hondas are the way to go!
You also could have posted Wilmas paws, what huge paws she has compared to molly's!
You H post is very good. I like the third card best.
enjoy your day!
Great H pics. I doubt anyone else will have a huge hotdog!!
I like the first wedding commissions best.(they are all very fine) So many fine H:photos you got today!
Mine's up at LAST!!!!
Ooo the pains I've had with blogger today!!!! grrr....!
this is hilarious... you are using a hot dog....which is seen regularly on this side of the ocean. I am using fish and chips..which you see all the time.
No, I'm not..I lied. But...I am using heirlooms...all of which came from England!
That hot dog is a little scary. Great choices.
Splendid team photographs with the `' H `'. Marvellous, with beautiful colours, that is to say, still one very good post!
I love this hot dog! That is so cool! Iit was just meant to be for you. Loved the poem too. Really good post.
well you have certainly out h'd me mrs nesbitt........a wonderful plethora of amusing anecdotes, piccies and character!!
xxx
maria
It looks like a piece of Meccano but that would be metal so maybe Hornby off a model train
I like the picture of the beach huts, sort of reminds me of the statues of Easter island.
Some very beautifully captured shots...lovely!
Great photo's! That hotdog
makes me want to break out
in the Oscar Meyer Wiener
song! LOL! Sang your Hotdog
topping song instead though.
LOL! Cute!
Have a Blessed Year!!!
Interesting huts. Are they for storage or something else?
Just found you, great fun, if I can't find an H, I'll be back next week ;)
I'm #85, it's really cool to join this fun Wednesday post!
Loved your Huge Hot-dog! :)
Great blog!
Love your banner/header! Just adorable!
although I posted almost a week early couldn't get to add myself to mr linky as Paignton public library have a ban on blogspot!
I'm back home now though have managed to get online my online speed has gone down the proverbial!
maybe see you all sometime!
Hi. I love your Honda!!
Looks like a hasp but then they are usually metal - I will stick to that.
BTW - I'll give hotdogs a miss - ever seen what goes into them?
Is it a piece in closing a gate or something? Say a latch fits through the long opening and a screw in the small opening?
Hi, Mahala again.
My granddad would call it something like a hook and latch system.
Post a Comment