Photo of the Day
22.07.07
Nephew 1, Yesterday
22.07.07
Nephew 1, Yesterday
Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I'll never be alone
And you, my friend, will see
You've got a friend in me
(you've got a friend in me)
Michael Jackson
Nephew brought his new motorbike round yesterday
...it is now in our lounge! LOL!
Will explain later!
Just a quickie here, just about to take Wilma down to beach,
in an effort to give her sufficient exercise so she will have a nap later.
Yes, getting motorbike out in a while!
Will pack camera as ever!
Winter gear as we are tired of getting our leathers wet....
will we hit the rain?
What do you think?
Back Later!
Have a good day!
Dx
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I'll never be alone
And you, my friend, will see
You've got a friend in me
(you've got a friend in me)
Michael Jackson
Nephew brought his new motorbike round yesterday
...it is now in our lounge! LOL!
Will explain later!
Just a quickie here, just about to take Wilma down to beach,
in an effort to give her sufficient exercise so she will have a nap later.
Yes, getting motorbike out in a while!
Will pack camera as ever!
Winter gear as we are tired of getting our leathers wet....
will we hit the rain?
What do you think?
Back Later!
Have a good day!
Dx
15 comments:
Really hope you have a dry day. Have fun!
Rx
Hi Mz. Nes! Hope you have fun! I love Wilma and the drumstick! She is a gorgeous dog!!!
Hope you have a wonderful ride xo and hope it stays dry for you xox
I heard on our news that there has been lots and lots and lots of rain in G.B. but perhaps today will be a dry day for you.
Now what in the world is a motorbike doing in your lounge?
Hey, came here from akelamalu...just wanted to letcha know I'm posting the You're a star on my blog. :)
Have a great day and congrats on your upcoming 500th post!
It's been dry here all day until about 15 minutes ago - now it's torrential rain! Hope it stays dry for you.
I have done a little post today about "You are a star" and put the badge up on my sidebar. I hope you get lots of bloggers joining in. see http://akelamalu.blogspot.com/2007/07/you-are-star.html
Just saw the photos of your Wilma with her drumstick - it's so realistic-looking! and Wilma is a beautifuil dog. How fun it must be to live so near the sea, to have those walks with her there.
Your nephew looks quite handsome with his spiffy new motorcycle.
Hope you have a nice, dry summer day to enjoy your ride!
I think it's going to rain....sorry
I hope it doesn't though
:-)
A part of me likes the rain.. I KNOW I'm strange. LOLOLOL I hope that it doesn't rain for those who don't want it to. I suppose it is in God's hands. I'm sooo glad too because I don't know if I could make decisions like that. That's not the hardest decisions made by God either. Anyway, Wonderful post!
*HUGS*
Aww, bless his little face. I remember Ed looked like that when he got his first motorbike.
He looks very proud of his motorbike!
You won! Send me an e-mail via my website (link on my blog) with your contact information and I will organize the Pass It Forward gift exchange.
Marie x
You have a good dry day too. As always I enjoy your daily adventures.
What's a little rain?
Just take it slow around the corners.
Sheesh girl, what a brilliant trip down memory lane! I spent from age 8 -14 yrs in Yorkshire (Leeds and Harrogate). Beautiful pics, and a dog lover too..
I am seriously into photography in a BIG way, have a pit pony masquerading as a golden retriever.. and don't let's even START on bikes, 'cos living slap bang on the TT course in the Isle of Man, we ALWAYS have the same bunch of biker friends camped out in our shed during races..(we always seem to gain one extra with each passing year)
Chuffed to meet you, my friend, look forward to getting to know you better. (Smile)
Good day i hope!
- I am only doing the Harry Potter posts to try and steal traffic *grins* te he - and people are falling for it... I dont really like the books to be honest...
www.rosshetherington.com
Post a Comment