11.7.07

Normal Service will be resumed as soon as possible!

Well you have to laugh......following yesterday's post I now find my computer is playing up so I am here at an internet cafe letting you all know I will be back asap. No photo a day today, but wait until I get back! Lisa, Oceandreamer posted a few days ago about wanting colour...well just wait to see what I captured yesterday! Watch this space and be prepared for a treat! Dx

7 comments:

Annie said...

Ah, you're the clever one, going to the internet cafe to let all your fans out here know that you're okay although your computer isn't. I'm glad to "hear" your voice today, Denise.

RUTH said...

Oh I've never been to an Internet cafe! Looking forward to your colourful post.
Rx
btw love the Turner in the sidebar

talj said...

Hope to have you back soon MrsN :o) {{HUGS}} xx

photowannabe said...

Can't wait to see what you will pull out of your hat next.

KaiBlue said...

I miss the pickies, but Im glad you are blogging still :) I'd have DT's without your words..or is it DN's?
lol Peace, Kai xx

dot said...

Internet cafe sounds like fun! lol
I'll be "watching this space"!

Miss Robyn said...

where are you??? I am missing your hellos? xooxox