Photo of the Day
Whitby, a couple of days ago
1
2
3
Please vote for your favourite photograph.
That's the competition!
At the top of the sidebar is the poll I have added for your votes
If you leave a comment too, I will pick a name out of the hat and that person will receive the photograph.
The warning!
I hace acquired a scanner, thanks to Freecycle....
so once I have installed it the family albums are coming out and I will be subjecting you to photographs of me as a child! LOL! You have been warned!
Watch this space! LOL!
37 comments:
I've voted for #1 because there are no people in it so I've got the whole place to myself....means I can go skinny dipping :-0
Looking forward to seeing those photos of the younger MrsN!
Rx
Voted #1 because it has the best composition. The others are a bit too cluttered for my taste.
Number 1 is really good :)
I love #1!! Reminds me of a row of multi-colored Monopoly houses and hotels....
Definitely #1 for me too. Lovely composition :o)
I also picked number one based on composition. The houses in the other two cut the photo in half. Really pretty picture!
Number 1 is lovely. It looks like one of those posh cards in Waterstones!
#3 is my favorite. I like all the colorful houses.
Oh I defintely like #3 the best.
#1 is a little too minimalist.
#2 I love the rocks in this and the gap between two huts but on the whole it is a wee bit too fussy and the human element does not quite fit the composition.
#3 though has the human element to give it some dimension but they are not so in your face; there is some disturbances in the sand to give it a bit of depth and the wee hut-gap is retained.
Hi , My vote: I definitly vote for #1 because its like I am there.
The others are good but I would say 'too much to see' I like simple and sober, but thats my taste....
I wanna Be THERE!!! Can you arrange that for me?
Have agood weekend.
JoAnn :)
I voted for number 2, I like the rocks on the beach and the colourfull huts
Memories LOL
Have a GREAT weekend
I voted for #1 because it was the most pleasing to my eyes.
1, then 3, then 2. I really like the multicolored huts or whatever they are..
I love the composition of #1. Great pics, Mrs. Nesbitt!
Definitely #1...
I showed your pictures to G last night - he LOVED them!
You are just a ball of sunshine, D - I can feel your warmth across the pond!
Family photos eh? Bring 'em on! lol!
XOXOXO
Love,
Lisa
they are all wonderful but I really like the simplicity and starkness of No1.
No 1, definitely, it's lovely.
Joanna
joannasfood.blogspot.com
I tried to vote, but got an error message that said: "Cannot process request"...
But I was trying to vote for #1. Though, my REAL first choice would be either #1 with the colors perked up to be as bright as they are in #2, and my second choice would be photo #2 with the human edited out. I probably got the error message because I was feeling conflicted. These are very difficult choices to make when one has been up all night, as I have been, and one's brain is no longer processing thoughts well. "Cannot process request", indeed.
And photo #3, the colored houses are so small, I think I would like to pick them up and eat them. I'll bet they have nice fruity flavors.
And I also look forward to seeing those photos from your childhood. I've had great fun with my scanner since I got it a month or so ago.
I love #3 because it's such a magical little row of beach cottages. You have the most amazing scenery there. I can see why you're compelled to take photos. Your world changes visually every day.
I picked #2. It just felt right.
I like ALL of them! But I too voted for Number 1.
I like No 1 best too, there is a lovely timeless quality to it.
hi denise,
check out my blog for a piccie of whitby over 100 years ago with the Argument Bathing machines on the beach nice complementary piccie with your theme today me thinks. I prefer the first picture by the way
love
maria
I love the perspective of #3. My eye kept returning to this one but I see that I am very much in the minority.
nice photos and cool site, your site is very accommodating, I felt nostalgic listening to the music but I enjoyed my stay, i will also vote for the best photo, nice day mrsnesbitt^^
I voted for #1, just as the majority have done. It's quite nice to look at, Denise.
I am going to be different and go with #3. :)
i loved the no.2 photograph,,
it gives the complete picture ,,and I can visualise myself being there
These photos are fabulous, Denise! It's so hard too choose, especially between number 1 and number 3 - but even though number one has a slight edge compositionally, I think I'm going to go with number3: more water - more houses - more color!
I agree with Steve that this reminds me of Monopoly houses. Voted for #1 also. I love the simplicity of the scene.
#1 seems to be in the lead, and I'm going to vote for it too.It's not just a matter of being "better" than the others, but because it's a really good photo.
I was too late to vote, but I think they are all darling in their own way.
I love these beach houses Denise.. They'd look great in my beach room..lol..
I would have voted for #3..
Peace , Kai
I like number 3, because of the two people on the beach.
I know I am late and
the poll is closed,
but I have to say #3
is my favorite.
Have a Lovely Evening,
Mrs Nesbitt!
not putting my name down but just letting you know that my tag is finally up!
Number 1 for me, followed by 2, then 3.
Marie x
I like them all Chuck!!!
:-)
I was to late to vote. But #1 would be my choice. #2 would have been if there had been no one in it.
Post a Comment