
Following on after last week's popular first time,
here is this Friday's fun competition.
Rules the same,
leave your caption in the comments,
the one which makes me laugh the most wins.
If you can't think of a caption, don't worry,
just leave a comment.
You may be my 30,000th visitor, so watch the counter!
here is this Friday's fun competition.
Rules the same,
leave your caption in the comments,
the one which makes me laugh the most wins.
If you can't think of a caption, don't worry,
just leave a comment.
You may be my 30,000th visitor, so watch the counter!
28 comments:
"This is MY beach pal, and if you come any closer I'll 'ave ya"
Damn paparazzis! They seem to be everywhere.
OK Godzilla, gimme back my drumstick!
You scalliwag Pirates! Come back with my burried treasure!!
Can I post a link as a comment?
http://tinyurl.com/33zyrz
You'll understand if you click the link :)
--Steve
PS Trust me on this one ok?
"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"
Salty Dog
I don't have a caption but you sure do have some good ones so far!
"Grrrrr... If that shark gives me the fin one more time, I'm going in after him!"
OK, it's not THAT cold. One more time...
After 3,
1
2
3...
One more time, I'll go in this time, promise. Brrrrr.
Heeeere sharky sharky sharky...
Stalking a cat fish
German Shepard Shark.
Damn those buggery waves! First a turkey drumstick, then some rubber thing and now my STICK?
XOXO
"That's the last time I take the motorbike for a spin...it plays hell with the haemorrhoids. Still the say take a salt water bath so here goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"you lookin at me!" (in Al Pacino voice)
www.rosshetherington.com
That tacky Mermaid from Cornwall is swimming on MY beach again Mummy.. I'll protect you from her!!
Peace, Kai xx
I don't think I can TOP Gemma's caption!! Haa ha!That was a good one ! Ruth's CRACKED me UP! Usually I'm pretty good with these things, doggone it!
"A Tail(tail?)of a Sea Dog"..by Ima Shepherd
Stop "waving" at me!
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
ehhhhhhhh.........
uff....
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
uff....
ehhhhhh
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oh boy. Wonder if some oily fish would help...
BTW, we're coming to Yorkshire next week!
Arrr...I..look..I think...it is...it's a glittery kayak...Grrr...I'm gonna get 'em...arrr....ohhh...my achin' back.
No, no, I said wait for the express train - not the express strain!
"Mrs. Nesbitt, we're needed."
....WHAT THE!!.... that bloody seal's juggling my chicken drumstick *!*
"Let's see: ocean...ocean...ocean... Hey, I thought the scenery changes when you're the lead dog?!?!"
Oi, you with the camera - you're supposed to talk the hind legs off a donkey, not a German shepherd.
Post a Comment