Photo of the Day
28.07.07
An Example of the Wedding Stationery I design & make
28.07.07
An Example of the Wedding Stationery I design & make
"Here Comes the Bride"
Tra la la la
I have an appointment at 10am with a bride who is interested in my work,
she is getting married next year but wants to get things moving!
Then....a change of plan!
We normally keep Sundays free for Bike Adventure,
but weather forecast is poor for tomorrow....
so as the sun is shining we are going out when I return!
Watch this Space!
LOL!
Tra la la la
I have an appointment at 10am with a bride who is interested in my work,
she is getting married next year but wants to get things moving!
Then....a change of plan!
We normally keep Sundays free for Bike Adventure,
but weather forecast is poor for tomorrow....
so as the sun is shining we are going out when I return!
Watch this Space!
LOL!

12 comments:
Hope the appointment goes well; the stationery is lovely. Catch up with you later :o)
oh I love the red! have a fun time riding xoxo
The stationery is beautiful Denise. Hope you enjoy your afternoon out and that the rain holds off.
The cards are beautiful.
Hope you had a nice ride.
Your stationary is lovelyHave a great day and enjoy your ride
Love the stationery. Hope you enjoyed your ride. Love Hugs and Blessings
Watching this space hehehehe, I love the stationery xx
Beautiful stationery, if ever I get married again, I'll be in touch!!! lol!!! Well we might renew our vows!!! 20 years married on the 1st!!!!!! I'm surprised he's put up with me that long!! lol!!!
These are quite nice. I hope the appt. went well.
I so hope the bride to be solicits you to do her invites....lovely work you do there Mrs. N!
Did you get your ride in...without getting wet?
XOXO
Love and joy,
Lisa
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
You do lovely work, I have a friend here who does similar work and she finds it great fun and rewarding.
Loverly!
Post a Comment