31.7.07

Blogger problems?

Photo of the Day
31.07.07
Sheep, posing yesterday!




There may have been some problems with blogger yesterday,
so check here
as I re-loaded my post with the photographs.

Have a Good Day!

Remember......Alphabet Photograph tomorrow...
something beginning with "B"

15 comments:

photowannabe said...

Thanks for reposting the picture. Now I can see that terrific pose. Nice shot.

RUTH said...

I see this photo but none on your link :o(

dot said...

He's a "wooley" looking fellow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,

I could see the photos on yesterday's post (yesterday!), but they have gone today. I think you may still have some problems.

Did you send me your address? I haven't received any e-mails from you.

Marie x

Heather said...

you have me waiting, with baited breath, for your post tomorrow...just so you know!

Lisa said...

Oh I have lots of photos for "B" if Blurry counts. hehe

KaiBlue said...

I love the sheep, he is representitive of the yorkshire population..
Wild and Wooley!!!
My dad says they are counted in the census as people/sheeple..
:)Peace n fun, Kai xxxx

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

That made me chuckle.
B-eautiful! I'll have to check back latter in the week.

Anonymous said...

I can see the photo of the Sheep. When I click on the link though they don't show up. :(
*HUGS*

david mcmahon said...

Um, how many meg of RAM is that?

(Sorry, couldn't resist that flippant remark!)

Cheers

David

Gill said...

I have tagged you Chuck! Love the sheep photo~!
xo
Blue

Annie said...

You could have used this one for ABC Wednesday by titling it "Baa from a bleating sheep".

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sheep, and a wonderfully poised model, too. Sort of like a wooly Jean Sophie Dahl, I think.

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I meant Sophie Dahl, NOT Jean Sophie Dahl. I don't even know if there is such a person, and if she exists, she's probably a terrible model.

Oh, I'm rambling. Time for bed. G'night.

rosshetherington said...

Wooo sheepy!!