
Stop press................Our Glitter power Sister Claire is home!
Thank you everybody for your thoughts, prayers and vibes!
I spoke on the phone with the great sister herself and she is home from hospital!
Thank you everybody for your thoughts, prayers and vibes!
I spoke on the phone with the great sister herself and she is home from hospital!
8 comments:
I just spoke to Kai on the phone and she told me this GREAT news!!! How wonderful and exciting! I am sure Claire is over the moon to be in her own home again!
OH DEAR I must get something sent now , I feel like the worldest worst for still not having done so!!
Thank you for letting us know!
XOXO
Love,
Lisa
Good to know your friend is home from the hospital. I'm just catching up on everyone's news as I haven't been able to use the computer for a few days. I enjoyed your previous post, and whatever was Frankenstein's monster doing in Whitby?
Great news Denise...please give her best wishes from me.
Rx
Wonderful news. Its amazing how we get to be friends and care about people we don't really know through the Blogging world. I'm happy for you Denise and your Glitter Sisters too.
This was great news to wake up and read. Thank you for letting us know. Love Hugs and Blessings
Just visiting your blog for the first time - what fabulous photographs you take! It's evidently a very beautiful part of the world where you are.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I just spoke with Lisa on the phone..teehee..
Thankyou Denise for calling, you just make my day Chuck!!
Love your beach huts still :)
Peace, Kai xx
that is fantastic news!
Post a Comment