Photo of the Day
me, age 4
me, age 4
Baby face,You've got the cutest little baby face!
LOL!
What happened then?
Strange, seeing a pic of me on the beach!
Just about to go there now, so back later.
Lots to share, the winner of my competition...thanks so much for your comments.
I was interviewed on hospital radio again yesterday, so have that to share,and today we are having a bike adventure so make sure you pop back later.
Have a good day!
Dxx
11 comments:
yes, I can spy your knickers! I love photos like this -you can sure tell it is you! I must look some of my photos up.. have fun!
What a cutie! :o) Have a great day out; hope you don't get the rain and thunderstorm we've got!
Rx
Adorable! A Cutie than and
Still the Same Sweet Baby
Face Cutie Today!
Congratulations on the Radio,
interview.
So cute Mrs N. Lucky, lucky you living in a village on the N.Y. Moors! Enjoy your trip to the beach - wish I could join you!
Marie x
Too cute.....
Inspires me to find some oldies to post.
xoxo
Hello again!
Thanks for your comment on my latest post. I'd love to take you up on your offer when I next visit. Send me an e-mail (via my website is fine) and let me know how to contact you.
Marie x
P.S. No planned trips home at the moment.
Marie x
How cute, Thats a very nice picture! :) have a good weekend.
JoAnn
Hi Denise,
Hope you have a fine time at the beach. I've been sitting at my computer, listening to Leonard Cohen, thinking of you cause I know you like him too.
Awwwwww is right. I'm anxious to hear the rest of the story.
Oh I love that pic of you. Hope you stayed dry and enjoyed your adventure. Love Hugs and Blessings
Post a Comment