2.6.09

Happy Birthday Jon!

My World Tuesday!
I guess my world centres around the life I share with my husband, Jon! Here he is with our nephew 3, Richard! Tomorrow we will have been married for 21 years!
I love you because you understand dear Every single thing I try to do You're always there to lend a helping hand dear I love you most of all because you're you No matter what the world may say about me I know your love will always see me through I love you for the way you never doubt me But most of all I love you because you're you I love you because my heart is lighter Every time I'm walking by your side I love you because the future's brighter The door to happiness you opened wide No matter what the world may say about me I know your love will always see me through I love you for a hundred thousand reasons But most of all I love you because you're you
To see more of people's worlds visit here

7 comments:

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

Joyeux anniversaire, Happy birthday to Jon.
You gave him a wonderful gift !

Wolynski said...

That is so sweet. Happy anniversary and many more wonderful years!

CG said...

Happy birthday and anniversary. We've also been married 21 years!

mannanan said...

Denise, happy 21st anniversary celebrations for tomorrow. Hope the weather stays like it is today for your visit to the island. If you're in Ramsey for the sprint I'll buy you and your hubby a celebratory drink. Take care have a safe crossing. Are you coming via Liverpool on the new tub Manannan or via Heysham on the Ben?

The Weaver of Grass said...

Many happy returns to you both.

CherryPie said...

So lovely :-)

Unknown said...

From one Jon to another,Happy Birthday!!