14.2.08

My Valentine!

Photo of the Day
14.02.08
My better half...at play!



Two lonely aerials meet on a roof and start to date
Very soon they fall in love so it must have been fate
They name the day as their love has proved resilient
The ceremony was rubbish but the reception was brilliant

Paul Curtis




15 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

Brilliant photo! LOL! And I love the rhyme, too! THanks for the laugh!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

haha so funny and sweet:)

HAPPY VALENTINE:)

TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

JoAnn D-eyes/NL

Anonymous said...

Is this your Funny Valentine? LOL!

Check out Katherine Dunn's Valentines. She took photos of you farm animals and put captions on them.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Have a Blessed Creative
Fun Healthy Happy Year!!!

Flassie

Anonymous said...

Have no idea why I wrote you and I meant to say HER farm animals.

Oh well, You probably knew what I meant to say anyway.

Have a Beautiful Valentine's You Two!!!

Flassie

dot said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Very cute picture of Jon. I wonder what he was saying! lol

A.Bananna said...

My husband would do that same thing. lol. have a wonderful valentines day!!!

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Denise,
Happy Valentines to you and Jon.. and give wilma a doggie hug from my girls.. :)
PEace and love, Kai xx

imac said...

hahahaha,look forward to seeing this in a weeks time.


Happy Valentines Day to you and all your family.
come
and see my Valentines message

Julie said...

Great photo1 happy Valentine's Day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Denise.
He must be your Funny Valentine.

Pernille said...

What a nice photo:)
Happy Valentines day:)

nonizamboni said...

I love this photo!
Happy Valentine's Day to you.

Shammickite said...

Funny and very clever!

Petunia said...

LOL!
Very great shot:)

SandyCarlson said...

That's a wonderful, loving post!