I am convinced it must have been due to some sand getting into the casing when I was last down on the beach with Wilma.
We read through the catalogues and Jon scanned the technical specifications and we finally went for this one, the Samsung S1050.
Needless to say there is an extensive technical brochure with it, well online anyway so I am going to print out section at a time and experiment with individual features as I go along.
However, being the dumb blonde that I am I have started with the Automatic function....yesterday I met up with Stewart and Julie who are staying nearby just outside Pickering!
We had a great afternoon together!
And yes, I have been testing it out on Wilma, who must be the most photographed dog in the world! LOL!
Talking of Wilma, it is time for me to get ready and take her down onto the beach!
We go every day and the exercise does us both good.
Well when I say everyday, sometimes Wilma is tired out so she has a rest.
Today however Maria is coming over from Argument Cottage so I may ask her to take some pictures of Wilma and myself on the beach so I can share the fun we have.
I am very busy at the moment, with 4 wedding commissions which I must get on with.
Funnily enough two of the brides are called Joanne and two of the grooms are called Adam and would you believe the other two brides are called Catherine/Kathryn....LOL!
I need to really concentrate, I would hate to make mistakes with the names! Wouldn't go down well at all now would it?
I am on hospital radio tomorrow, talking about Natural Cleaning Solutions for the home.
Do check it out, there are lots of suggestions for environmentally sound projects.
Sunday, is Mother's Day and I am cooking for the family, all eight of us.
I will be cooking a roast dinner with lots of vegetables.
My MIL was telling me yesterday that Nephew 2 had called round to her house with his friend. He was talking about Sunday...
"Cor Auntie Denise cooks the best dinners on the planet!"
He had said to his friend......
Bless!
Well I had better not disappoint him had I?
So I had better get going!
Have a good weekend.
Dx



10 comments:
Wow, you are a busy bee!
Looks like a great new camera. I'm sure you will have fun reading the instruction book. lol
Stuart and Julie look like a great couple. How fun that you got to meet them!
New cameras are so exciting.
Don't you just hate it when a camera you feel comfortable with bites the dust? Oh, well. Soon you'll feel invigorated because of all the new stuff you're learning about your NEW camera.
Of course Wilma is photographed a lot. She's beautiful!
I replaced my camera last year and had the same problem with the manual. I really needed the printed one so I could keep referring back to it!
Those directions can be daunting but a new camera is always a challenge but so exciting to have. Pictures see great to me.
You are such a busy person but I think you thrive that way. Have a wonderful weekend Denise.
Congratulation.
Dumb blond?
you know this blond joke:
I´m blond, I´m blond, I am B - L - O - ??????
I´m blond, I`m blond
Manual reading is a science
You have many hours during the weekend
Good luck
gfreen idea marvelous - I love green works for cleaning
gfreen idea marvelous - I love green works for cleaning
Who's that soppy looking pair. haha.
Well done Mrs Nesbitt, and thanks for a great and fun afternoon, it was great to meet you in person.
A new camera, what fun! I hope you will take many photos. It must have been good to meet up with Julie and Stewart. Keep taking photos of that beautiful dog Wilma!
Post a Comment