6.8.09

All is well......almost!

Well thanks to everybody out there in Blogland I am now back to normal, well as normal as I ever will be! Had to make some changes and have lost a few things....but hope to get everything back, including my blogroll later today. I am approaching my 900th post so want to do something special! Watch this space!

5 comments:

KaiBlue said...

900??!! good grief Denise..You've been on here since day 1? lol..Each post you do is SO awesome, it's groooovvy!!!!

PEace, kai

Libby said...

Lovely to see pics of your chooks!! Just wait until you get your first egg!!! I miss mine :o(

The Weaver of Grass said...

There are some clever people out there Denise - it is good to call on them in an emergency. Hope you got the hoovering done! Nine hundred? Gosh I was chuff to get to one hundred, so congratulations!

Carolyn said...

Everything seems ok from my perspective. Have a great weekend.
Smiles

Kath said...

I haven't yet worked out what "normal" is either, I just know I don't want to be it LOL
Kath x