
This is my desk as we speak!
I am currently completing 45 Thank You cards for Luoise and Chris.
I designed all of their wedding stationery and everything else for their wedding day.
There is quite a lot of stationery associated with a wedding and I am in my element!

The theme for the stationery was butterflies, so for the Thank You cards I have used a butterfly velum with a reverse of silver.

This is a new experiment for me, with some Laura Ashley papers. I have decided to design a range of garden inspiration cards which I will sell through my website. I love the inspiration from my garden .
The Thank You cards will be collected tonight.
I then will start on a Table Plan and hand written place cards for a wedding which will take place on Sunday. When I am doing my calligraphy I have to do all 70 or whatever inone sitting so I ensure they all match. Just by changing my seating position alters the handwriting.
Once completed the cards and plan will be collected by the bride and groom.
I will then begin work on what must be the most elaborate seating plan commission I have ever undertaken. I am not daunted, quite excited actually!
I will share my results after the respective weddings as I know my clients and their friends and families read my blog and I do not want to share anything just yet, so the WOW factor is kept secret!
So what is going on in your world today?
For others
see here!
12 comments:
It looks like you are going to be busy for a while! I did all the invites for my own wedding...many years ago...with silver ink and nib pen.
We are neighbors on the My World sign-in page today! I am in Australia..couldn't be further away!
My goodness, you are busy. Your stationery is lovely.
Simply gorgeous stationery that you design - lovely.
The cards are gorgeous!
I seriously think I should give up photography for a living and do something like this. Beautifully created work and better than anything I see for sale here.
Very interesting!
The cards look great.
I love those cards Denise - how lovely to have such personalised things - what a great idea.
That is beautiful, you are very talented :)
beautiful stationary...you are talented! i love laura ashley...we don't have her shops anymore in canada-a shame...we don't have M&S anymore either which i miss!!!
Sounds like you're going to be busy. Those are such lovely cards.
Glad your bike ride was dry, it's just not the same when there's a likelihood of drips down the neck!
I like what you do with paper. Caligraphy really can change alot just by moving my butt or arm. Have fun with it. You live in an interesting world.
How fun and beautiful.I had no idea with calligraphy one had to complete the project in one sitting or risk them not matching.
I love your designs.
Post a Comment