This is the area at the bottom of our paddock a couple of years ago!
You will not recognise it now.
It is the area destined and now ready for the arrival of 6 hens.
I already know their names.....
Beverley, Margie, Eva, May, Olwyn and Mabel!
Watch this space!
This is my little world!
For others
visit here
10 comments:
What do you plan on using the hens for? I keep hens and sell free range eggs, they're so much better than shop-bought. Watch out for foxes!
CJ xx
I can't wait to see the after :-)
Mrs. N: Can't wait to see it next with the changes.
You know, after Henrietta made her home with us for ten months, I have thought a number of times I'd like to keep chickens. But that will NEVER go over with my husband. I should have been born on a farm.
You'll have to have a coup-warming party :) Kath x
Good luck with your chooks! They really are fun having around. I do hope the outhouse stays though.
It sounds like fun. I have always wanted to raise some chickens but we live in an area that they would not do well in.
It's the Good Life. Of course we will be expecting the chuck pics soon. Never stop do you.
Maybe there will be a B before long bearing on the hens? :-)
PS Do you have new logo for round five? I have posted mine, but changing it is easily done.
I've always wanted an outdoor space and would love to keep hens ~ looking forward to hearing more about them.
Marie x
Post a Comment