Taken last year, Isle of Mann during the TT Races
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling." lol!
I have decided to re-join Skywatch Friday for the time being and think this one is so appropriate as in 2 months time we will be going to the Island again, for the TT races. We are staying in Port Erin and I am beginning to get excited. I love the anticipation and preparation of holidays!
20 comments:
I'm not quite sure of what I think it is - smoke from the train to "Aidensfield"? A miplaced octopus?
A ball of twine? :-)
You never know what your going to see when you look up, great photo.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Beautiful sky photo. The smoke trails, or whatever that is off to the side, have me curious.
Love your quote!
What a curious cloud, nice capture. You are right planning for holidays is so much fun...I'm going to do it more often! Thanks for sharing.
Smiles
Smoke trails in the sky always interesting..I love your header image!!
I wish I can lay in bed just looking up at the stars.
Lovely blue skies. Are we trying to guess what cloud formation?
This is the idea of SWF. All the funny, stranges and marvellous things we can see in the sky:)
well done, Denise!!
Nice .. and I love the roses ...
Oh..., what a strange funny sky :-)
Like a octopussy maybe...
Nice weekend from Norway Anne :-)
interesting formation there...looks like a man with one eye...lol
thanks for sharing
What exactly are TT Races? Hope you have fun! I looked and looked at the "image" in the sky beside the tree - what is it????? A cloud? A jet trail?
That looks like a jelly-fish! Good photo!
welcome back! what a beautiful sky!
A jellyfish in the sky.
I love the sky at this time of year!!
What a beautiful roof you have out there. :)
Lovely photo:) Have a nice weekend.
TT race? Have fun then.
Whatever it is, jet trail, or cloud formation, it is a lovely sky! :)
Ah I know it well. One of the most beautiful places on the island, as this luch sky will testify.
Post a Comment