30.4.09

Away Beyond the Blue!

A lovely sky for a lovely person. My very best friend's partner died yesterday, so Philip Argument this is for you! RIP!
Away beyond the blue Away beyond the blue One star belongs to you One star belongs to you And every breath I take And every breath I take I'm closer to that placeAlign Centre I'm closer to that place Yeah baby, I'm gonna meet you there On the outskirts of the sky Yeah baby, I'm gonna meet you there And we will fly Away beyond the blue Away beyond the blue One star belongs to you This life is but a dream This life is but a dream Go gently down the stream Go gently down the stream Skywatch Friday

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful. God Bless.

CJ xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant blue skies and shining sun - there is such hope here. Beautiful.

jabblog said...

Simply beautiful - a fine combination of calm and stormy. Death brings such mixed emotions.

SandyCarlson said...

May he rest in peace. God bless, and thanks for sharing the beauty in this moment.

Brad Myers said...

A good tribute and nice skywatch photo.

Thumbelina said...

Sorry for your loss.
Beautiful skies.

Maria said...

Glory in the Clouds
Peace ~Maria

Unknown said...

What a beautiful tribute to your friends partner.

Jeannette StG said...

What an amazing sky! Thanks for sharing:)

Daryl said...

May he rest in peace.

A beautiful tribute and an exquisite sky!

Ingrid said...

Very sad for you but a wonderful tribute !

Carolyn said...

Such a compassionate post and a simply beautiful photograph. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings and smiles.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Another loss for you. Just not fair. you are allowed to shake your fist at the sky and ask why. Beautiful burst of light and potent words.

Naturegirl said...

A beautiful tribute. Blessings to all.

kRiZcPEc said...

oh...that's sad.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely and thoughtful post to say parting words to a friend.
take care.

Anonymous said...

I love blue skies ~ they fill me with a sense of joy.

Marie x

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Sorry to hear yor sad news. Shor hope yor frend haz a few Bears rownd her rite now. Sendin nose hugs.



(his nayme was Argument?)

photowannabe said...

Beautiful picture and a lovely tribute. My condolences to the family and to you too.

Katney said...

the title of the post brings another song to my mind. "I've got a home in gloryland that outshines the sun (repeat three times) Away beyond the blue."