My World
Sometimes on a Tuesday I take part in My World Tuesday. I was wondering what to do for it today but as I walked outside to collect the post my choice was obvious! In the field over the road from our drive we seem to have some new neighbours. I haven't seen them before so by the end of the day I hope to find out who they are and who they belong to!
10 comments:
Now isn't that a lovely sight to be greeted with, as you step foot outside your door? You truly do live in a wonderful neck of the woods, Denise.
I'm pleased you came to visit The Third Column because it led me back here.
Your photo for 'My World Tuesday' is an exact parallel with mine - only my new neighbour was a container ship instead of ponies.
I see in your blog list that you read 'Weaver of Grass' and 'Compost Bin'. They are blogs I like too.
Horses are among the best of all neighbours! Nice photo!. Are you still going to Holland on the 6th September? You are welcome to come here. If you feel like coming, please do! I am not going to Australia this year, my daughter will come next spring.
Nice neigh-bors!
What a lovely scene to greet you as you walk out of the door.
They luk like they cayme to say hello to yu!
Beautiful horses.
I'm giving away a prize on my Craft it Wedesday blog. Click here for details on prize giveaway Craft it Wednesday Anyone is welcome to sign up.
ABC Wed. is posted on my photo-a-day blog.
Your neighbors seem just as interested in you as you are in them!
Those are some nice looking horses in a pretty pasture. Hope their owners are friendly and good neighbors.
Lovely shot, and says a lot about 'Your World'! Hope you are still enjoying your new 'neigh-bours'!
Janice.
Post a Comment