17.8.09

Monday Monochrome

I enjoy joining in various projects (memes) in the blogging world and would like to take part more often, but what with my own business, and Jon's business (my responsibilities are customer manager and company secretary) I seldom have the time. Not so much to contribute but to visit other contributors as well. Today however I can share a couple of the photographs I took yesterday at the railway museum at Shildon, County Durham. We were trying out our new Sat Nav ready for Wednesday when we have 2 important new customers to visit in both Bradford and huddersfield. To add an element of fun to the day I typed in the postcode and Jon simply followed the instructions not knowing the destination. We really enjoyed our visit and I would recomend it whole heartedly! For other monochrome enthusiasts visit here
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a look at EG WOW - there is an odd synchronicity.

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Denise,
Your chickens are still making me giggle..**Waves at Eva**
peace, Kai xx

EG CameraGirl said...

I like this, Denise! And the touch of red is like value added. ;-)