30.1.08

ABC Wednesday.........

Welcome to ABC Wednesday Round 2!

How to participate in ABC Wednesday
1. Post your ABC Picture picture on your blog
2. Come to my blog and sign in on Mr. Linky
3. Enjoy the wonderfully unique ABC pictures of the other bloggers.

There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you have a B picture posted on your blog.





B is for BEAR!
Not any bear.............
our very own Edmund Bear!





Click here to go to Edmund's blog and read about his forthcoming exciting adventure!

52 comments:

dot said...

Hi Denise! He's a cutie! I think this is the shortest post I've ever seen you make.

Sharon said...

What a pretty little bear and what good work he is doing!

Kerri Farley said...

The Bear is so cute!!!!

DigitalShutterMania said...

Hello Teddy Bear : ) It's very cute.

Silly Goose said...

Beary cute, as the saying goes. ;-)

Janet said...

Oh, he's soooo cute!

gma said...

Hi Denise
Edmund is a cute bear!!!
Give him a hug for me!

Neva said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello edmund aren't you a cutie.

Katney said...

And a very handsom bear he is, too!

hpy said...

A great hug to Edmund from all the bears in our family.

RUTH said...

What a handsome chap he is and so intrpid. I love his new Blog. :o)
Rx

Rune Eide said...

A "bamse" as we say here...

photowannabe said...

Great B post. I feel we are at the start of a new adventure. Looking forward to what is in store.

Pernille said...

I'd like too try Abc-Wednesday if that's all right.
Mu photo is now on my blogg:)
Yor bear is so cute;)

FO - 2 said...

Cute little bear. :)
Living to help others. Thats good! :)
Welcome to Norway! :)))

DeeMom said...

I like him

VP said...

Lovely Denise!
My B is now posted :)

Paulie said...

Definitely a cute BEAR for your BLOG. lol I wonder if anyone will use BLOG for their B entry today? Also a good cause. . .

Berit T said...

Lovley and very sweet!!!

Liz Hinds said...

He's nice bear!

This is my first time joining in with ABC Wednesday!

HildeS/Frøken Fryd said...

Edmund is a cute little bear.
This is my first abc wednesday.
Have a nice day:)

Gordon said...

A cute bear and a good cause too. My B entry is now posted.

Adelaide in Photos

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Denise,
What a sweet soft pretty bear, I took another subject with a B, watch my ABC wednesday subject.


BTW How come that all the other people/members of ABC are already started (early), I am here on wednesday early as possible, in the morning... do they/others participants start a night or day before ? or whats the reason , now I am so late it seems...What do you think?

JoAnn 's D-Eyes Holland

Pete M said...

Great story, good old Edmund, have fun

Miss_Yves said...

A lovely teddy bear!

I posted a "B" picture with a text.
I hope that my english has improved.

Miss Yves

Happyone said...

What a cute little bear!

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a lovely bear. My B is also up.

Dragonstar said...

Hello Edmund. What a brave bear you are. And handsome, too.

Daryl said...

Isnt he the dearest bear .. dont you want to snuggle him close?

lv2scpbk said...

Cute bear. My grandson has alot of stuffed animals and he picks a different one to sleep with every night.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

What a cute little fellow.

I finally got my post up. Flowers if you can believe that one ;)

Greetings to the new people joining this week.

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

bye the eck this list has grown!

Anonymous said...

Cute bear! I've listed on Mr Linky. :)

kml said...

So soft and huggable!

imac said...

Ah = Bear Nesesities.

CG said...

He's wonderful and I love his blog!

Petunia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GAWO said...

The Bear Edmund is so cute

Petunia said...

So cute! I just love bears!

Leslie: said...

Even though it's probably tea time in England, it's just morning here so I'm finally finished my B is for blank (gotta come & see to find out) lol Your bear is delightful.

bonnie said...

Oh my goodness, we're all the way up to sixty five this week!

Headgirl said...

Hi there Denise,

I thought I'd join you.
Edmund is a fine looking bear, will follow his adventures with interest & pass his site on to another bear lover.

Best wishes
Blue from Dreamingspires
[I note you already have a Blue on your blog lonk list]

Chris said...

Happy to make Edmund's acquaintance!

Anonymous said...

I just joined ABC-Wednesday.
My photo is now on my blog.
Really cute bear:)

Nessa said...

He's a cutie.

Susan said...

I do love bears! He is very cute and makes for a perfect B picture! I hate to be rude but I have always believed that real bears have tails~so I will ask does he?

A.Bananna said...

he is so cute! hpe he has fun on his trip!!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Beautiful what you are doing Denise!!!

Have a Blessed Happy Fun
Creative Happy Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm a week and a day late noticing this. I've added my link to the fray. =) I love Edmund...he's a cutey.

becky aka theRAV said...

I am very excited to join this group.

becky aka theRAV
of http://quoththerav3@blogspot.com/

Jod{i} said...

A little bear stopped by and left me a wonderful comment and to come by! Glad I did....I will have to search for a "B" pic(is that right?)