28.3.09

This that and the other, catching up!

I noticed that this is my 875th post! If I looked closer I see there are some posts I have not published, just thought about only to decide later not to post. It was when Bob told me he was celebrating his 500th post which made me think! I dont seem to have been blogging much lately, as I am very busy with wedding commissions at the moment. My new website has had 569 visitors to date... wayhey! I have included a visitor's book for comments and it would seem people like the website layout etc. I am particularly chuffed as I made the website myself! Blogging tips helped me a great deal! So it is back to the desk right now and on with the commissions.... 125 place cards Table numbers Seating Plan 70 invitations 70 RSVP's 50+ orders of service..... Just this weekend! But....at least spring is on its way!
Daffodowndilly She wore her yellow sun-bonnet, She wore her greenest gown; She turned to the south wind And curtsied up and down. She turned to the sunlight And shook her yellow head, And whispered to her neighbour: "Winter is dead." AA Milne

12 comments:

Rinkly Rimes said...

Preparing a Spring wedding! What a joy!

SandyCarlson said...

I am glad you are busy with the work you love and do so well.

Roan said...

In this case, busy is good. Love the poem.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Isn't blogging a blast.

Coffee is on.

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Chuck,
just saying hello.. I love the yellow roses!!
peace, Kai

ChrisJ said...

WOW! You are busy! I like your A.A.Milne poem on daffodils. I just posted my photo of this spring's daffodils. They are such great reminders of spring.

i beati said...

great great poem indeed

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

i just went thru a fall wedding...loved it all when everyone gets there...LOL...going to see new blog next ..i am celebrating my 3rd blogacersary this week with a BiG GiVeAwAy...please come join in and spread the word...blessings, rebecca

Anonymous said...

My, I thought I'd done a lot of blogs but 875 is a vast amount!!

CJ xx

CG said...

Your website looks beautiful...well done!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I amy have to pick your brain on the bloig design. I am very lacking about getting mine into gear.

photowannabe said...

You are one busy lady Denise and I think you thrive on it. Love your work.