14.3.09

Pieces of art, pieces of art!

Today I have uploaded these pictures of the sky I captured somewhere between Holland and Newcastle last June. I have been looking to have them made into canvas prints for some time. I am really excited now. Can't wait to see what they are like. The bottom one will go above the fireplace, the three above it will go on one of the walls in the lounge. Watch this space!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Katney said...

Nicely done! How exciting!

Michele said...

Beautiful choices, I would be proud to display these on my wall!

SandyCarlson said...

Masterpieces of abstract expressionism! Good luck with those prints.

KaiBlue said...

those are amazing..
peace, Kai xx

Petunia said...

Second round of ABC in Norwegian and it goes really well!
Thank you, Denise!

Mrs Mac said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Rune Eide said...

I would go for No. 2 especially.

becky aka theRAV said...

Beautiful! How does one go about getting canvas prints done?

Ranjithpadmalaya said...

good picture of the sky