
I adore yellow roses, probably because they were Dad's favourite too!
The Yellow Rose
They say a yellow with long and thorny stem, stands for friendship's of which we may not amend.
They say its flower petals collect a human dew. One tear of gladness one of sorrow, in a light a sharing, to best pronounce its hue.
They speak of gardens as long as lifetimes, where many yellow roses grow.
Where we tread carefully, yet graciously, among the myriad of friends we know.
They say the paupers gardens, are where the hardiest flowers may be. For there they grow abundant both wild and free.
They also say, if I picked just one, and handed it to you my friend. It would mean a whole new garden for me!
Author : Bob Morrow ©
I have been busy pottering away with my new website. I am particularly chuffed as I have done it all myself. Ofcourse, I had to use a yellow rose!
To have a look,
please click here
I am adding a guest book soon!
For more lovely yellows
visit HERE
30 comments:
My mum loved perfect Yellow roses.....
Snap! on your previous post too..lol
I think this has happened before with use... :-)
I love roses of any color, but these are especially nice with the raindrops.
Aloha Denise,
I'm a white rose girl..but that means more Yellow ones for you :)
What colour are yorkshire roses?
PEace, Kai
What a beautiful picture. Roses are my favourite flower.
CJ xx
Your designs are gorgeous Denise. Good luck with your new website.
Marie x
I had yellow roses in my wedding bouquet, so naturally, I love them too.
That is such a gorgeous yellow :-)
Of Texas?
absolutely breathtaking photos of the roses...i especially LOVE the first one...so perfect!
Just plain beautiful thanks for posting.
I have now posted the same colour, but only as crocus...
Your love for roses shows in this photo.
Marvellous capture. I have to check out your new website today.
I simply love yellow roses and your pictures are beautiful, especially with the dew drops on them.
The perspective of the first photo makes the rose appear to be a giant contemporary sculpture. And the second photo is so sensual.
your yellow roses are beautiful :-)
I like yello custerd.
lovely pic-I love fresh flowers
It just makes you smile then draws you in doesn't it??So inviting that yellow rose Header splendid Sandy
wow Denise,
I adore all flowers my favo colour is RED, but your yellows are great I love them its made fantastic!
Sorry I could not react on anything, because of an (1 week!)internet disturbing I am back now!
greetings JoAnn's-D-Eyes/Holland
Just catching up!!!
Love the pic of the yellow rose, beautiful really lovely!
Just brilliant, Denise
This is absolutely enchanting. What a lovely picture. I adore it!
Being selected as potd should confirm your success.
:)
Congratulations with the Post of the day! Well deserved.
Came throught POTD - beautiful shots! What a lovely rose!
Just beautiful. I love yellow roses too. Here from David's POTD.. congrats. :)
Beautiful roses!
Congrats on POTD!
What a lovely way to greet friends with a rose of friendship! Congrats on the Post of the Day from David. LOVELY photos. Greetings from California. Drop by my blog anytime. :)
Yellow roses were my mom's favorite! Congrats on POTD.
Post a Comment