10.3.09

ABC Wednesday...H is for

Homepage, my new website...see it here I have been so busy following the wedding fayre I had to take a break from my autobiography posts, but I will return asap. In the meantime check out my website and feel free to leave a comment in the guest book! To see more ABC posts click on the logo on the sidebar!

35 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I like all the yellow. Looks like spring!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

yes me too!!!
I like the yellow header also Denise, take care Denise, My H is up here:

www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com
see you JoAnn/Holland

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

well done - hope the new business goes well for you.

Rune Eide said...

I Hope the Homepage will be doing well - it certainly deserves it!

Rinkly Rimes said...

We both chose 'Hallo'. So Hallo to you!

Miss_Yves said...

Hello, Mrs Nesbitt! Have a nice wednesday!

Janie said...

I love your yellow flower header.
I've tried clicking on the "here" but I keep getting a "not found" from my computer...

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Denise, For some reason, when I click the link to your new page it is not working. I would LOVE to see your new page. I LOVE your yellow flower header. So pretty. I have to go read the post below. So pretty!

Anna said...

It looks impressive - hope that all goes well for you :)

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Very positive, clean and happy looking!

Take care and have a great wednesday!

Tyra

Marie said...

I tried to get to your website but got the same message as the commentators here above. I'll come back tomorrow :-))

Lene said...

The link to your homepage doesn`n work - but I`m sure it is great :)

Unknown said...

Like the yellow here,but when I click your link,it doesn't work.....

Jane Hards Photography said...

I did get the site them I got the same message. I'll try again. I may have to pick your business brain for a ideas.

Michele said...

The link isn't working for me right now but I'll come back in a bit to check again....
HUG♥

photowannabe said...

Love it all Denise. I was able to get through and sign your guest book. Just wanted you to know that it worked for me.

Andree said...

What a beautiful header,Denise. Such a perfect rose with perfect waterdrops.

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Anxious to find your new page!!

Tumblewords: said...

On my way to see the new website! Take care!

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

We call you "mellow yellow" that's right !

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

You may listen to and see an illustration of the song of Donovan on
www.deslilas.com
Have a good day !

spacedlaw said...

Nifty new site!

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

Like springtime! Have a fun abc:)

Jay said...

Looks good, Denise! Nice, clean design, and that alone would encourage me to use your services! Good luck with that! :)

Carolina said...

That picture of the yellow rose is just beautiful. I checked out your new website. Looks good! Some lovely wedding invitations and good reviews from your customers. Hope your business goes well.
Good luck!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Left a comment in your Guest Book at your Homepage! I like it! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Marie said...

Your new website is very elegant. Good luck !

Dragonstar said...

This should also be part of your autobiography, even though it's so new! I wish you every success.

Cindy said...

Hurray! Congratulations and Good Luck!

kml said...

You have put that together in a most elegant way - the colors and the layout - all perfect for a wedding.

Hope it goes well for you!

Take care,
Kathy

becky aka theRAV said...

I almost thought I had the wrong blog due to the date! LOL I have some good H's if I say so myself. Have a look.

Mrs Mac said...

Hullo!!!!
Brilliant website.
:)

Pat - Arkansas said...

Lovely web site and beautiful examples of your work, Denise. Any bride (and groom) should be more than delighted to use your design services.

Vanessa Bates said...

Very nice website!!

Nave said...

Wishing you all best !! :)